Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Simple Daisy's

Hi all - 13 days and counting...my goodness ~ I didn't think I had it in me ~ I may actually get a card posted everyday this month...

Todays card is very simple ~ I challenged myself to use the cardstock I had leftover from yesterdays card & this is what I came up with...

My original goal was something a little more complex but as I was playing with this color combo I decided to just stamp the flowers on the DS paper to see how they would look ank I'm quite happy with it. This card took about three minutes to make which will make it a nice quick one to teach but also could be used for multiple occasions.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon

No comments: