Sunday, January 17, 2010

Honey of a Day!


Hi everyone - Happy Sunday. Well today is the wedding show ~ so that means I will be going to church this evening instead of this morning and it also means that I will get to spend the day talking to upcoming brides showing off all of our great linens and beautiful china sets to make their days even more special...it is so weird to get excited for the brides as I'm working on my divore...so far I haven't told anyone to NOT get married :)
Today's card is another using the Just Buzzin' By set. I was so in love with this set when I got it ~ then I became a little puzzled over how to make it work for me. I have completed my 5 card challenge with this set, but I still plan on challenging myself to keep using this card and create more than picture type scenes with it...I also tried something new by fraying my ribbon a little ~ I'm not too sure if I like it on this card or not...
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Papers: Soft Suede, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Inks: Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Old Olive, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Eyelet Border Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, 5/8" Brocade Blue grossgrain ribbon

No comments: