Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!

My goodness how the time flies!! Seems like just yesterday we were ringing in 2009...alot has changed in this past year, some good and some bad. I know that everyone I know has gone through their ups and downs and mine are no different. The divorce seems to be going well, we still are able to be civil to each other. The kids are enjoying time with dad and time with me. I made two simple resolutions for this year first to find time every day to study my bible and two to work on being a better person all around be it as a mother, friend, employee, church member ~ what ever the case may be.

I have been getting back into my craft room and re-finding my mojo, so I hope to have some new cards to start posting again. Here is my first one for 2010...appropriately titled Hope Happens. This card is much more vibrant in real life. I am so loving these in colors (of course I tend to say that every year ;) like everyone else...) One of my favorite things that Stampin' Up! has offered us this year is the matching markers and who wouldn't love this polka dotted ribbon???

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (p 94), Hope Happens (p141)
Papers: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DS
Inks: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Basic Black
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot ribbon

No comments: