Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

Good afternoon all! Day 11 ~ I'm shocked!! Things are going well here ~ work is great!! I am beyond thankful that God brought me to the job I have now ~ with all that is going on I wouldn't have been able to survive on my pay from Michael's ~ I have also made some great friends with my new boss and co-workers...

On to today's card ~ I'm going to be teaching card making classes at my church so I'm looking for some cards that are cute yet not quite so time consuming to make...this is one of those cards, just a few layers and a basic color theme and volia ~ cute and simple bithday card or change the sentiment and you have an all occasion card. I do think my mojo is slowly coming back to me...which feels great!!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Papers: Taken with Teal, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Inks: Burmuda Bay
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Burmuda Bay polka dot ribbon

No comments: