Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Razzle Dazzle Card

Hi all ~ now don't die of shock ~ I'm also going to try to update my blog on a more regular basis...


Here are two more cards I made using the Razzle Dazzle set...these cards also finish my 5 card challenge for this set...Woo Hoo!!


The first one didn't quite turn out how I expected but I don't think it is bad by any means...my stamp-a-ma-jig would have been very useful if I had remembered to use it ;)


I tried ghosting the image with Versamark and brayering color over it. I wanted to create a shadow look when I stamped it again but I got my main image off center...good reason to always use a stamp-a-ma-jig!!


Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (p94)
Papers: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DS
Inks: Versamark, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Brayer, Brads, Modern Label Punch


For the second card I wanted something simle yet fun so this is what I came up with...
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (p94), Hope Happens (p141)
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DS
Inks: Melon Mambo Marker, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch

No comments: