Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Flowers & Butterflies

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I hope you have been blessed so far this new year. Things are going well here for us, we are faily healthy, happy and have a roof over our heads and food in our bellies ~ who could ask for more??

For todays card I was a little stumped. I knew I wanted something bright and cheerful and wanted to finish my 5 card challende using the Flight of the Butterfly so this is what I came up with. The stamped image isn't the main focal point but it does lend itself nicely to the card. These colors just scream spring to me ~ even though winter isn't even officially a month old yet...

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade
Inks: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Pretties Kit large flower, Eyelet Border Punch, Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon

No comments: