Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pastor Inspirations

Good Afternoon! This card was inspired by one of the outfits my pastor wears. I knew as soon as I saw his tie, jacket and slacks I would have to make a card based on it...and I am totally loving how this came out!!


I was so upset when this DS retired ~ I so love paisleys!! I'm trying to figure out how to re-create this card using current colors and it is a little challenging to me right now, I guess I need to meditate on it a little and see what I can come up with...I was so inspired I also completely decorated the inside of the card as well, which is something I usually don't do to this degree.


Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Papers: Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, retired DS
Inks: Cameo Coral, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: pop dots

No comments: