Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tent Topper

Hi everyone, I'm trying new card styles and the tent topper is my new favorite! It is super easy to do and really looks nice when finished.



This is made with the SAB set, Merci which is only available for a limited time (until March 1, 2008)...I had a rose red base and did lots and lots of layering for this card. I layered wild wasabi, regal rose and used rose red prints designer series papers in many patterns. I finished this off with some brads and wild wasabi double stitched ribbon. The main image is painted using twinkling h2o's.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wonderful!

Lee said...

Sarah this card is FABulous!!! I haven't tried a tent topper yet!! I love your colors and the dps......oh and the twinkling H2O's!!! Gorgeous!!!

Linsey R said...

this is so very pretty! love the vibrant colors! Happy happy card!