Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cards

I was playing with more cuttle'd acetate with this card and wanted to dress it up a little more than my other acetate embossed card. The flowers didn't quite turn out like I expected, but I don't think they turned out bad. I was wanting a more flowing look to them. I do think adding the punched flowers over the acetate looks nice. It is much more vibrant looking IRL. I think this card still has a very nice look to it.

I do really like the look of embossed acetate. It is super easy to do as well. I was worried the first time that I would get cracks or straining, but it comes out just as clear as when it went in. It is harder to see, but I stamped my sentiment on the ribbon to get a tone on tone effect.

  • Stamps: Baroque Motifs, One of a Kind
  • Papers: Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
  • Inks: Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
  • Accessories: Acetate, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Brads, BoHo Blossoms Punch

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I need to try this. It's still on my list to do.When you get a chance please pop by my BLOG. I have a bit of something there for you.

Lee said...

Oh I also just LOVE the embossed acetate!!! The cut out flowers are beautiful!!