Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Challenge

Hi everyone!! Things have been slightly crazy since I got back from Kansas City, (more info to follow later...) Before I left I entered into a summer challenge on Susan Daly's blog, http://www.stampindaly.com/. She challenged people to email your snail mail address and she would send you one card she made along with a bunch of goodies to for you to create something to share back with her blog. Well today I got a great package from her stuffed with all kinds of goodies and this very cute card:
You can check here: Always and Forever to see how Susan made this. I love the color combo that is used and how cute is that to tuck a lacy heart under the main image??

Here is a picture of all the goodies she send for me to play with...

I can hardly wait to start creating with all this!! I love the heart that is cut out from a sheet of metal and painted...I will definately share all my creations before I send them back to Susan.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Very cute and what a great challenge!!