Friday, July 11, 2008

Priceless Memories

I decided to make another mini book today patially becaues they are so easy to do and partially because they are adictive!! Instead of a book of tags, this one is a mini scrapbook...it has been a long time since I worked on my scrapbook and this has really given me a kick start to work on them some more...

Danny got to pick out the paper color and pattern that I used so he went with Blue Bayou Prints Designer Series paper and I picked Priceless for the main stamp set. I pretty much stayed with 3 colors for the whole book, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Whisper White, with just a touch of Basic Black.

I added a good mix of my favorite pictures. I think this is a perfect size to tuck into my purse and be able to pull out quickly and easily to show my loved ones off...



I had to include a picture of our Davidson Puppy...even though we lost her over a year ago, she is still a part of the family and greatly missed. I kinda feel bad that my puppies Bonnie and Clyde didn't make it into this book, so I guess that means I'll just have to make another one...



I'm thinking this is going to be a great little gift I can make for people. I'm guessing the next few I make will be for grandparents and family members.

Supplies:
Paper - Blue Bayou DS, Sofk Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps - Priceless, Baroque Motifs, That's Nice
Inks - Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou
Accessories - Bind-It-All, Step Corner Punch, Ribbons, Ticket Corner Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Photo Corners Punch

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome Sarah!! I love it!!

Lee said...

Oh it's a STUNNING gift Sarah!!!! I am lovin' your ideas and tags and notebooks!! And Priceless is one of my very favorite sets!!!! Just gorgeous!!!