Friday, December 26, 2008

Blog Candy

So apparently I don't know the days of the week very well...I know I said I would offer this last weekend, but time just got away from me...

First let me show you a card I created using this wonderful stamp called Santa Collage...I first saw it a few years ago and absolutely fell in love with the design, little did I know then it was a very rare, hard to get stamp...so that made me want it all the more...

The background is by another great company that I have come to love - Peddler's Pack the backgrounds they offer are wonderfully detailed. I thought the snowflakes matched well with the Santa image.

Now on to the blog candy...I was fortunate enough to come across a couple of the Santa Collage stamps and I thought I would share my good fortune with one of you...I'm offering a brand new Santa Collage stamp, winter embellishments, Halloween acrylic embellishments and a mini book made from the Bella Rose DS paper, complete with tags and mats inside, ready to be customized.

Between now and January 2 leave me a comment to this post telling me what you want to accomplish in the new year. I will use mykids.org to pick the winner.

My goals for 2009 are to keep loosing weight (down 28 pounds since August), getting our finances under control, getting back on the FlyLady routine and being the best wife and mother I can be...I think these are do-able goals...I would love to know what other people are planning for 2009. I will post the winners name on January 2nd in the evening...Good Luck!!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sarah, This is a wonderful card and definitely a beautiful stamp. Congratulations on the weight loss. I hope to be with you on that in the new year!
M y goals for 2009 are pretty much like yours....I need and want to loose weight, about 20 pounds; I need to get back into FLYLady routines and find my home again; I want to finish at least 5 UFO (UnFinishedObjects); I want to learn better how to reuse items and also to use what I already have rather than always buying more; I want to get better at sending cards to celebrate special days of family and friends. I make so many cards but send so few?????? Those are my goals for 2009.

Christi Flores said...

What a gorgeous card!! I know you're goals are going to be a success this year!!

My goals are definitely similar: get to my goal weight (lose 50lbs), start selling my cards, try to get published, definitely reestablish my Flylady routines, using what I have at home before I buy more (that goes for food, stamping stuff, etc), and definitely getting more money into savings. If/when Todd loses his job that might be tough but I am definitely going to me more aware of my spending this next year.

mollymoo951 said...

I LOVE this card! It's gorgeous.

I listed some goals in the SFB Forum of SCS. However, I would say the biggest goal is to continue to FLY.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of goals for the year and don't have them all figured out yet. I want to have goals and work toward them, but I don't want to have so many I get overwhelmed and don't accomplish any of them. I want to lose 65-70 pounds and keep them off. I want to finish a basket I started some time ago. I want and need to start doing well at keeping up with correspondence and sending cards as needed. There are loads more things I would like to do and even need to do, but these are the things I MUST COMMIT to.

Crazy Creations said...

What a great card! Ill be praying for you on you susses on your goals .My goal for this year are.Stpo being so to my husband when I dont get what I want.Do more thing with my son like Take him to the beach the zoo and take walks everyday .He is 11/2.Stop spending so much money on thing I really dont need .Take better care of my self so I can do all the thing I want to do with my son .