Saturday, May 24, 2008

Card Fun

Hi everyone! I've been working hard the past few days and haven't gotten to post any cards...so to make up for that I have cards to post. I was inspired by the card on page 106 of the 2008 Spring/Summer Collection. I did change a few details from the original card. I used Wild Wasabi as my card base, I added an extra layer to the main image and changed the ribbon color. I do really like how this card turned out.

This card was made using the level 2 Hostess set Spring Solitude listed on page 22 of the 2008 Spring/Summer Collection. When I saw this set I instantly thought of the Partridge Family (even though that show was WELL before my time) I knew it would make a fun thank you card.

Today is our 13th anniversary...so in honor of that my SIL is taking the kids for the night so we can have a calm relaxed day and evening. We are planning to visit the Missouri Botanical Gardens today and then have a nice relaxing dinner. I hope everyone has a great weekend and wonderful Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sarah.......very pretty!! I sure love that Wasabi color!! And the blue and green card is just so bright and cheery!!! Have a FABULOUS Anniversary!!!! Hugs!!