Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hi everyone!! Happy belated Mother's Day!! I had a great Mother's Day weekend...on Sat we took the family to see Iron Man, went to Lowe's to get our annual Mother's Day flowers and went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner...the company was great and the food was alright I guess...on Sunday I got to have a quite relaxing day. I wanted to share the Mother's Day cards I made this year...both cards were made using the same colors, papers, inks, stamps & accessories. I love how they look similar yet different. The card on the left is the one I sent to my mom for Mother's Day and the one on the right went into my sample stash...

Stamps: Pick a Petal, All Holidays
Papers: So Saffron, Ruby Red, So Saffron DS
Inks: Ruby Red, Summer Sun
Accessories: Pretties Kit

1 comment:

Lee said...

Wow Sarah!! You are sooo right!! They look similar....but still both so unique and pretty!! I absolutely love how you made the flower center with the smaller flowers and pearls!! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!