Friday, March 13, 2009

Comfort

Hi there! I have the final card for my 5 ways to use it challenge for the set Zoofari...

I think this card turned out just too cute!! The colors come from the DS paper that I used - Urban Garden. After I put this card together my DD pointed out that it would have been ultra cute to have this zebra surrounded by some normal zebras - so I may have to create another card to try her idea out.... :)

I really do like this saying from the set Hope Happens. I plan on using this set for a lot of my cards!! For some reason I have been really into multiple mats lately and most of my cards are turning out very symmetrical...I may have to start following my DD's lead and start putting things off kilter...

I hope everyone has a great day ~ Happy Stamping!!

Stamps:
Zoofari, Hope Happens
Inks:
StazOn Black, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Urban Garden DSP
Accessories:
Pop Dots

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love this card! I soooooo need to dig out my Zoofari set!