Monday, January 10, 2011

Creations

While I was struggling with my depression I had really lost my desire to create.  Over the last few months it has slowly started coming back and I can't wait to share some of the cards I made...

This is one of my favorite sets, the swirls are just so me :)  I usually love doing this stamp in blue and silver but decided to change it up a bit and pull in the traditional red and green.  I have to say I do love how this turned out.  It has a very traditional look to it while still being a little fun I think.  Some days I feel so out of sync with all the beautiful creations I see from others and then other days I see that spark of my coming back in full force.  I can't wait to get a better set up here so I can create and feed my soul on a more regular basis.

No comments: