Sunday, June 1, 2008

Double Cards

Yesterday was all about cardmaking at my house...I wanted to re-create the card I made for my aunt Camilla to be able to show at classes. As I was making this I decided to change it up a little so I added ribbon across the bottom to anchor the knots and used the sentiment that came with this set (Blossoms Abound, page 99, $23.95) and my stamp-a-ma-jig to make it fit in the Styled Silver frame. I used the same faux linen paper on my tag as I did on my main image. Please see here for the original card & how to...

While I was making this I decided to make sets of cards, one to keep for a sample and one to send off. The cards stayed mostly the same but not identical. Stay tuned for pics of each set and the how to.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Wow, Sarah! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the look of the faux linen technique!

Christi D.

Lee said...

I love the faux linen and the stylized hardware is so perfect!