Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!!!

Oh my - another year gone, I would really like to know where the time goes????

I have some goals for 2013, resolutions are much to easy to break I think...

I want to walk closer to God in all areas of my life - especially in areas that I have been slacking in.

I want to lose 5 pounds a month (on average)

I want to craft every day - hopefully I will have 365 new projects to share with everyone.

I want to do a 5 stamp challenge with all my stamp sets - anyone want to join me??

I want to become a full fledge Flybaby - not to just flutter around.

I want to strive to be a better mom, friend, employee, daughter - to be the best me I can be.

Some will be easier than others - but every day is a new beginning from God and a new chance to be the best I can be!!

No comments: