Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Cards

I have a few random cards I have made recently that I would like to share with everyone...

This first one is a small scalloped note card that is about 3 x 3. I made it using my largest scallop circle nestie...I then used smaller circle nesties to make the layers. I used my brayer to dye my white taffeta ribbon Groovy Guava, but was not patient enough to let it dry conpletely before I added it to my card, so there is a little staining :( I got the idea for this card from Andrea Walford, if you have not checked out her blog you really should!!

The next card I have is this cute little gift card holder. For some reason the color got a little distorted, the base is Chocolate Chip, not Basic Gray...I will sorely miss the Berry Bliss DS paper as well as the Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon. If anyone is interested I will post the instructions for this holder in another post, it is so very easy to make.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

They are all really sweet- but I LOVE the circle card!! Thanks for the idea!

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful cards!! LOVE that circle one!

Lee said...

Oh I love the circle card!!! I need to try that again......I've only made one before! And cute, cute gift card holder card!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I really like your note card! Cute (: